Further to the latest level 5 restrictions, we want to let you know that we will remain open.
Our absolute priority is the health and safety of our staff and customers. Here is what we are implementing in the shops:
– Deep clean and sanitisation of the entire shops. Cleaning at several intervals during the day.
– Our staff will be washing their hands every hour and temperatures will be taken before the commencement of their shift.
– Staff will wear masks and gloves for the duration of their contact with clients.
– Galway SHOP: Customers will access the shop using the back door ONLY where a queue system will operate. Exit from Galway shop will be via the front door ONLY. We will have to control the number of customers entering the shop.
– TUAM SHOP: We have to limit the number of customers in the shop and will be operating a strict queuing system where the required social distancing should be maintained.
– A sanitising station will be placed at the entrance of both shops.
– We ask that you try to limit the number of people you bring with you. Try to limit it to just the student(S) who-require the uniform. Numbers have to be restricted in order for the shop to follow guidelines.
– It may be convenient for customers to order online. We are offering free shipping on orders over 100 euros.
– We will be maintaining the required social distancing throughout the shop and ask for your co-operation, please.
– We wish to advise that toilet facilities will not be available and also ask that the consumption of food or drinks will not be permitted in the store.
We do not expect delays to the usual delivery schedule, but we will keep you informed of any issues should they arise. As usual, orders can be placed online at www.theschoolwearcentre.ie, by phone at (091) 755 515, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your continued business is very important to us.